Built iin 1890 by Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Princess Sisi), the palace was designed with the mythical hero Achilles as its central theme. The location provides a panoramic view of Corfu city to the north, and across the whole southern part of the island.
With its arcaded terraces and fashionable cafes, the Liston is relaxed place to sit and snack and watch the promenaders. It runs along one side of the Spianáda, part town square and part park, with its cricket pitch.
This small green island called Pontikonissi (Mouse Island) is home to the monastery of Pantokrator. The white stone staircase of the monastery, viewed from afar, gives the impression of a mouse tail, which lent the island its name.
This 'Heritage Protected' village is in 'A Designated Area of Natural Beauty', situated on the attractive north east corner of the island, and just below Mount Pantokrator. It is the oldest example of the original mountain villages of Corfu.
Named after Kaiser Wilhelm II, who spent his summers in Corfu. His favourite location was here in the village of Pelekas.
Standing at his “throne” you have a 360 degree panoramic view of the island and one of the most impressive sunsets.
The everyday life of the island’s 19th century nobility is recreated in the unique architectural setting of this classical mansion in the historic Old Town of Corfu.
The archaeological site of Palaiopolis, the ancient City of Corfu, is located just south of modern Corfu Town, opposite the Palace of Mon Repos.
A Venetian fortress in Corfu Town, which covers the promontory which initially contained the old town of Corfu that had emerged during Byzantine times.
It also houses the Public Library of Corfu, located in the old British barracks. The fortress grounds are also used for various types of art and culture exhibits.
An amazing water park equipped with all kinds of water attractions and facilities for an exciting day out.
A Venetian fortress built on the hill of St. Mark next to the port.
Originally built for the British Governors on the island, then used as a summer residence for the Greek royal family, this villa, in its extensive gardens, now houses the Palaiopolis Archaeological Museum.
This monastery, which was founded in the 13th century, has an arched inner courtyard, and a small museum with Byzantine and post-Byzantine icons.
The view from the monastery is superb.
Dedicated to the Holy Virgin “Our Lady of Antivouniotissa” (Kyra Antivouniotissa), this church-museum is one of the most characteristic ecclesiastical monuments in Corfu. It is the oldest, most complete, and best preserved example of the “Heptanesian Basilica” style.
Situated in Arillas iin the north west of Corfu - next to Agios Georgios Pagon - Corfu Beer the first brewery to brew real ale in Greece.
St. Spyridon Church
Built in the 1580s, the church houses the relics of Saint Spyridon and is located in the old town of Corfu.
Located on a small rocky island close to the southern tip of the Kanoni peninsula, the Vlacherena monastery was originally a women's monastery when it was founded centuries ago. It ia accessible by foot all year round.
Museum of Asian Art
Housed in the Palace of Saint Michael and Saint George, this museum is the only one of its kind in Greece, solely dedicated to the art and antiquities of the Far East and India.
Founded in 1928, it now enjoys worldwide recognition.
The museum houses the archaeological finds from the Temple of Artemis in Corfu. It also has two more exhibit halls that display the more recent finds at the ancient citadel of Corfu.
Tel. 26610 30680
A Byzantine castle located at the top of the highest peak on the island's northwest coast near Paleokastritsa.
Situated in the beautiful fertile Ropa Valley, this 300 acre Estate is famed for its fine wines, organic extra virgin olive oil and mouth-watering olives.